Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Personal Information which may include your name, address, email address, phone number, title, company name, skills, industry experience, previous companies, work experience, honors and awards, recommendations, job descriptions and requirements, resumes, salaries, hourly rates, the timing of family, medical and/or pregnancy-related leaves, billing information, website/portfolio/blog/social URLs, your screen name, etc., which may be used when you order and/or purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information from social networking websites. By registering for an Account, you may have the option to sign in using third party social networking websites (collectively, the “Social Networks”), such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. If you choose to sign in through these Social Networks, we use the information you have already provided to such Social Networks in registering for an account with such Social Networks and which you have allowed such Social Networks to share with us, including, but not limited to, your first name, your user profile picture, your friends and contacts list, and the networks to which you belong (collectively, your “Submitted Information”). You expressly authorize us to collect and use your Submitted Information in connection with your use of the Services. You further acknowledge and agree that Emissaries may, but is not obligated to, maintain copies of your Submitted Information indefinitely, or delete any or all Submitted Information, at our sole discretion. It is your responsibility to carefully read and accept the terms and privacy policies of each of the Social Networks prior to signing into your Account through such Social Networks.
- In addition, we may ask you to provide certain other information such as general demographic information, including, without limitation, age, gender, ZIP code, preferences and interests. The information we gather from our users enables us to personalize and improve the Services.
Please rest assured that it is the intent of this site to use Personal Information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site. It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Emissaries may collect and may make use of Personal Information to assist us in the operation of our website, including, but not limited to: (i) to provide you with requested information, content or Services; (ii) to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from Emissaries.co; (iii) to enforce the Terms of this Website and to address any problems or concerns we have regarding your use of the Website; (iv) to provide attribution to comments you post; (v) to send you Emissaries newsletters, surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered; (vi) for internal purposes, such as system administration, marketing analysis, and to better operate the Website and deliver the Services.
Emissaries may feel it necessary, from time to time, to make contact with you on behalf of other external business partners with regards to a potential new offer which may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party.
Emissaries may find it beneficial to share specific data with our trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your Personal Information, other than to deliver those services which you requested, and as such they are thus required, in accordance with this agreement, to maintain the strictest of confidentiality with regards to all your information.
Emissaries may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to learn what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Emissaries may disclose your Personal Information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Emissaries and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Emissaries; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of Emissaries.co and/or the general public.
Sharing of Personal Information
Security and Protection of Personal Information
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
You have the ability at any time to access, update or delete your Account on https://emissaries.co. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our database without some residual data remaining due to backups and other reasons. Please also keep in mind that any opt-out choices you make will not apply in situations where: (a) you make a specific request for information from us, or (b) we use your Personal Information to send you administrative communications about your Account. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Websites
“Do Not Track” Settings
Some web browsers have settings that enable you to request that our website does not track your movement within our website. Our website does NOT obey such settings when transmitted to and detected by our website.
Change and turn off tracking features in your browser. You can turn off tracking features and other security settings in your browser by visiting the following links:
For Internet Explorer visit: http://goo.gl/0taI7I
For Mozilla Firefox visit: http://goo.gl/IKxt9l
For Google Chrome visit: http://goo.gl/NQIkqE
For Safari visit: http://goo.gl/7XCOzL
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Google provides a free add-on to most major browsers that you can install to prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. Visit the following link to download the free Google Opt-out Add-on Tool: http://goo.gl/Ls82zv
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Email: [email protected]
16661 Ventura Blvd
Los Angeles, California 91436